When it comes to weakness, it might not be as bad as you think. Today I’d like to share an article about this written by my late husband Wayne Dillard. May you be blessed.
“You know, weakness is probably your most underrated strength. It’s something we all try to avoid, but in reality it’s just about the best thing we have going for us. It was at the weakest point of my life that I met Christ, and it’s been those weakest moments that drive me to the deepest fellowship with Jesus.
I mean, think about it, we are never going to be very strong anyway, so why not just embrace our weakness, rest in His strength and walk in the greatest power of the universe. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Some “weak” Points:
1. Weakness helps you remember that you need some-One bigger than yourself to lean on. “My power is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
2. Weakness makes you humble, and there’s nothing bad about that. “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” James 2:6
3. Weakness causes you to cling to God. “If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear
much fruit.” John 15:5
4. Weakness attracts God’s attention. “God chose the weak things.” 1 Corinthians 1:27
5. Weakness helps you connect with others who are going through tough times. “Who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” 2 Corinthians 1:4.”
In His love and mine,
I just received some disturbing news and I decided to just check my email. I never
check my email in the evening and your reply Kathleen was there. It was truly a God
moment for me and I so thank you for your word. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family with WOW moments.
That was wonderful to read. I needed to be reminded about weakness once again. Thank You!
Blessings Rosemary, may the Lord meet you in supernatural waves
of His Presence.
This is a great message! Thank you for sharing, Kathleen!
I remember Wayne I miss him .never met you only thu this post God Bless you and the work you do for Christ I been with for long time send love and blessings
This is an encouraging article. We all go through difficult times and always through our weakness is He made strong. This article is beautiful…thank you.
jn prayer … Lord make me strong in being week … I want to be chosen by You … I desire to attract Your attention … I choose to perfect Your power … help me to share and dispense the grace of my excess … In love, You are attracted to my weakness. I love the way You love me. Amen.