God bless you as you step into the fall season. May His goodness follow you and spread through you to everyone you meet.
Last month we prayed for you. Many of you sent detailed prayer requests. Some of you sent nothing. Either way, YOU WERE PRAYED FOR.
A good conversation involves talking and listening and that’s what we did during our prayer times for you. As we listened, different thoughts and scriptures came to our hearts and we wrote those down for your consideration. May you be strengthened.
God bless YOU~
May you be enwrapped in His unfailing love,
Visionary for unreached people groups and intercessor:
- Scriptures kept pouring in while praying for you. Please take a couple of minutes and let Psalm 103 water your soul.
- Be active in your God-given purpose. This is essential to keep you on course. He has entrusted gifts and callings to each one of us. No matter what is happening, remain diligent to walk in His design and calling over your life. Stay activated. Romans 12:6-8 is a master key for some of you in this season: “We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.”
- ‘Stand your ground’ in the battle for your prodigals, see Ephesians 6:12-13: “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”
- There is a song by Shane & Shane that kept coming back to me, so, I know this is for you. It’s packed with God’s tender care. Click here to listen to: Shane & Shane - He Will Hold Me Fast on YouTube.
- In your Bible study please read Psalm 46; Hebrews 12; Romans 12; and Psalm 103.
From N. B.
Intercessor, editor, overseer of mailings:
"Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. (Isaiah 33:2) There is a place of grace for you, as you actively step out in what you know to be true. It may not come with "fanfare or feelings,” but know that Jesus is always with you. Do not rely on human reasoning or might, but faith, working itself through love. Give no regard to the fearful threats made by the enemy or what you see with your eyes. Above all, honor Jesus - fix your gaze on His truth and faithfulness. "He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.” (Isaiah 33:6)
Have courage, Dear Heart.
From R. R.
Troubleshooter, detail manager and devoted disciple:
- For the weary and brokenhearted – come with hearts like children, to Jesus, lay these burdens on Him who is ABLE, and pick up His gifts of hope, rest, love, grace, forgiveness, mercy and healing.
- For the concerned parents, hurting families – may His light dispel darkness, His Spirit make a way where there is no way. Like the centurion, we humbly declare His authority. Luke 7:7: “Lord, just say the word, and [your] servant will be healed.”
- For those suffering pain and illness, financial need – may God's Spirit fill your heart to be fully confident that He is good, He is to be trusted, even in the midst of the storm. Acts 27: 25-26: "So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. Nevertheless, we must run aground on some island." His heart goes out to you in your suffering. Luke 7:13-15: "When the Lord saw [the widow whose only son had died], his heart went out to her and he said, "Don't cry..... And Jesus gave [that son] back to his mother.”
- For those who seek direction, guidance and strength – know that He is your Master Gardener, ever attentive to His plan, delighting in your desire to please Him, removing any weeds that need to be uprooted and nurturing tender shoots to grow strong and display His glory.