“He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.”
“Israel is at war,” Prime Minister Netanyahu declared Saturday morning, October 7th. Operation “Swords of Iron” is underway in response to the brutal attack of Hamas on Israeli soil.
The surprise attack was launched across Israel's borders, beginning with a barrage of missiles, followed by terrorists who stormed the borders taking over 100 Israelis hostage, murdering over 700 civilians and wounding more than 2,156 people. No one was spared. Women and children were brutalized. And the blood of Israelis is being celebrated in the region with the cry of, “Allah Akbar,” meaning Allah is great.
This is unthinkable.
Right now fighting is ongoing in 22 locations in Israel.
Would you please give this immediate attention in prayer?
- Peace to descend from heaven and for ‘escapes from death’.
- The release of the hostages.
- The thousands of families struck by loss and trauma.
- Strategic exchanges that restore order.
- The removal of the terrorists in Israel.
- Protection over the IDF soldiers.
- The loss of human life to be minimized on both sides.
- Wisdom and strategy to be given to:
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s Prime Minister.
- Herzi Halevi, Commander in Chief of the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Yoav Gallant, Israel’s Defense Minister.
This appears to be instigated by Iran.
- Pray for God’s mercy over Iran.
- Pray for Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran. (The top leader.)
- Pray for Ebrahim Raisi, President of Iran. (The second leader.)
In recent months with the movement towards normalization of ties between Israel, U.S. and Saudi Arabia, tensions have been building with Iran. This cruel attack on civilian targets as a show of power has ignited a war.
Other groups involved:
- Pray for Ismail Haniyeh, the head of Hamas
- Pray for Najib Mikati,
The Prime Minister of Lebanon
- Pray for Hassan Nasrallah,
The Commander of Hezbollah
- Pray for fear of God, and containment.
When you are praying, if the Lord highlights any of these leaders, remember you can google their names and see a photo of them. And read more about their backgrounds.
The innocent always suffer during war. War spares no one.
Let’s pray Psalm 46 that God will indeed make this WAR TO CEASE.
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.”
With you before His throne,