“But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God’s OWN POSSESSION, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light..” -1 Peter 2:9
My child the winds of change are blowing across the face of the earth, a great birthing and shift is upon mankind. There will be tumult, uncertainty, mixed with moments of calm, marking an era of labor pains. And I am calling you to partnership with Me, to see My grace and peace and care manifested, even in the midst of great distress.
Do not fear, for you will find Me near. And your connection with Me, will enable you to hear what I am saying and to know what to do next. For this is a season of harvest. For salvation to be brought forth. Remember that praise breaks yokes and thanksgiving is an aroma. Remember that strategy comes from intimacy, and that victory doesn’t always look victorious. Remember that perseverance is costly but your faith will always be rewarded.
I have new wine, and also new wine skins; I have new discoveries, and new avenues of communication that will unfold My purposes. As evil increases, be diligent to keep your love for Me and others vibrant, and full of joy. Because love never fails. For you have been appointed to administer My Presence. I am adequate to meet every need, to solve every dilemma, and to alter the outcome of things. I have given you spiritual authority, so you can resist the devil and his evil, not only for yourself but for those to whom I have called you.
Do not be dull about My call upon you. Many expect others to take up the work which I have My eye on them too do; so do not be distracted or confused. Press in, so you can see what I am looking at, and where My feet are going, so you can follow. Take up the banner of, ‘where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty’ take it up, and move out. Many rewards are waiting to be released, as you sow the truth in word and deed. Draw near to Me now, and let us run together.
Song of Solomon 1:4 “Draw me after you and let us run together!”
Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.” (NASB)
Luke 10:2 “He told them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.’”
2 Corinthians 3:17 “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” (NASB)
Did God speak to you through a prophetic word, a word of knowledge, or a word of wisdom? (1 Corinthians 12:7-8,10) When God gives you a prophetic word, that’s your invitation to take action.
If God has spoken to you, this is just the beginning. When the supernatural is released, it’s a lot like getting a packet of seeds. It holds all the promise and potential of blessing but sometimes there are things the receiver must do, in order for the seeds to take root and bear fruit.
Plant the Word and watch it grow…
1. Review – Does the word you received line up with the Bible? Does it have the character of Christ, Who is gentle and humble in heart (Matthew 11:29). If you have a hesitation or question, take some time to submit this word to a cell leader or pastor (if needed), and receive their wisdom. (Psalms 25:9/1 Peter 2:13)
2. Receive -After you’ve reviewed your word and you’ve determined it’s from the Lord, then feel free to soak it in. Do a little homework. Open your bible and collect scripture verses that reinforce what He’s speaking. Write it in a journal. Take time to let it really sink in and hit the mark.
3. Respond – (repent, make restitution, restore relationships) Do whatever you might need to do. Remember, if you’re planting a packet of seeds, sometimes the ground needs to be cleared before the seeds can be planted. (James 4:6-8)
4. Rebuke – Don’t let the devil steal your blessing. Confront the lies of the enemy with the truth of God’s word. Give no place for fear or doubt, stand in the authority Jesus has given you and rebuke the onewho comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
5. Rejoice – You received a blessing, so take some time to thank the Lord. Recall the story of the 10 lepers. All 10 were healed, but only one came back to thank Jesus. (Psalms 107:15/Luke 17:12-19)