911 Prayer Focus
When the coronavirus first struck our nation, I couldn’t think straight. You might have encountered the same thing.
As the weeks have unfolded and the bills come due in the absence of a paycheck, for many of us, there’s lots of thinking and doing going on.
When it comes to doing, one of the things we must not skimp on is prayer. Your prayer releases help from heaven. Not only for others but for yourself.
Right now there are big decisions being made that will impact our lives for the next decade. Here are two important prayer targets that need our attention:
1. Pray for the leaders who are drawing up guidelines for American’s to safely return to work.
- Pray for the right data.
- Unity among decision makers.
- And guidance that will keep us safe and strong.
- Pray for the Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adam’s
- Pray for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and for the White House as they hammer out the guidelines.
2. Pray for the Economic advisors who are consulting the White House over the crisis this virus has created. The issues are complex and the problems vast. And millions of lives depend on the policies that are being created now.
- Pray for Mark Meadows the White House Chief of Staff; for Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchn and Larry Kudlow the National Economic Council Director.
In many ways, your prayers are going to be what paves the way for progress.
“I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth…” Psalm 121:1
“Lord we come before Your throne with confidence and ask for Your wisdom and Your way forward. Let Your light of revelation shine on difficult dynamics and bring solutions that will endure. Put the right people in the right place at the right time, according to their strengths. And let an attitude of unity and solidarity for recovery be a leading force. We bless each leader at the forefronts of the health and economic sectors asking for peace as they apply their hearts to help us move into a new season of recovery from this pandemic as a nation.”
In Jesus name, Amen.
Pray along with Kathleen Now:
Together with Him and each other, we can.
Give To The Ministry
This content is made available by your generous support. If you’ve been blessed thank you for your help.