Life is better with laughter.
I was sharing in a home group overseas, explaining my strategy to add more recovery time between work assignments.
The leader of the group asked me, “Can you give us more ideas on what you do to get recharged?”
So we jumped into a discussion and the topic of laughter came up. Laughing is a staple and a stabilizer for me. And it works.
Do you need a reason to laugh more? Here are 5 reasons and after you read these you can write down 5 more of your own (because there are so many reasons to laugh):
1. Laughing releases endorphins, the ‘feel good’ chemicals in your brain.*
2. Laughter creates a tighter bond in relationships.
3. Having a good laugh impacts your outlook.
4. Laughter is an anti-gravity tablet, enabling joy even on your hard days.
5. Laughter releases healing into your life. “A joyful heart is good medicine…”-Prov.17:22
You won’t regret it.
In His love and mine,
You nailed it!
Thank you Kathleen! for reminding us to laugh, in spite of the resistance:-)
Have a laughter filled day!…letting JOY bubble up:Jesus- Others-You
Thanks I needed that
I absolutely agree! Laughter is wonderful medicine for the soul, body & mind… In a world where Satan is allowed to seek and destroy – the weapon of sincere “joy” that produces laughter of the heart and mind – is powerfully strong!
In the worst of times prayerfully allow Christ to give you reasons to laugh! In HIS love – Nella